KEY SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Initiative, discretion and judgement of a high order with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
· Pleasant, tactful and firm personality.
· Self-motivated, reliable and willing to work flexible hours.
· Strong time Management and effective Organizational skills, with the ability to think laterally, work under pressure and achieve work deadlines in an environment of competing priorities.
· Ability to identify, interpret and prioritize business requests
· Job holder’s office and duties are carried out in Fine Print, Tema Factory.
· Job roles may require visiting other domestic sites to ensure efficient management at all levels of the Company.
TRAINING & knowledge
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing Paper Converting Company, Paper Mill, Printing and Packaging Company.
· Must be between the Ages of 35 to 50 years.
· MSc. Mechanical Engineering and/ MBA in Business Administration or any other related
· Effective and Responsive Interpersonal Relationship
· Firm and effective decision- making skills
· Evidence of team building
· Evidence of Empowerment
· Strong Financial knowledge
· Strong dependability
$4,000 - $10,000
The General Manager shall oversee all Fine Print jobs by Departmental heads, developing sound strategies, policies and procedures, including effective evaluation systems. He will deliver exceptional leadership skills to enhance productivity at all levels of operations, ensuring adherence by all involved to specified deadlines and budgets, negotiate costing within defined limits and time frames for each job to ensure that internal procedures are always followed.
· Implement departmental policies and procedures, coordinate the activities of department functions, plan and organize the workflow of the company, schedule projects according to established internal and external timelines and prioritize work based on when jobs come in and the availability of resources for development.
· Prepare a weekly and monthly review of performance and report same to Management.
· Develop strong relationships with Client stakeholders.
· Provide technical input and advice on projects as required to achieve high quality.
· Manage product and vendor production processes in order to produce the highest quality deliverables within budget and deadline specification.
· Assess project requirements and provide options; help establish baseline cycle times and budgets for reoccurring project types.
· Ensure most competitive costs and margins are achieved on each project.
· Ensure best practice procedures are followed and documentation complete.
· Assess production issues in advance and collaborate with creative team to provide solutions/options.
· Demonstrate an understanding of the technological direction of the industry and how these advances will benefit the overall output.
· Works collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals. Shares information and ideas with others and is willing to sacrifice own needs to achieve wider team or organizational objectives when necessary.
Any other related duties assigned by Management.